All visitors of BTStudios services are subjected to the terms and conditions contained in the User Agreement. The User Agreement is a legal contract between BTStudios and the User that contains the rights, duties and obligations of BTStudios and the User.
Acceptable Use Policy:
BTStudios Usage Policy is designed to protect BTStudios, its Users and others from illegal, malicious, damaging and inappropriate behavior by Users of BTStudios services. All users of BTStudios services are subject to the Usage Policy. The Usage Policy lists activities that are prohibited on BTStudios services, such as hacking and spamming.
Domain Registration Agreement:
Customers of BTStudios wishing to register, transfer or renew a domain name must agree to the Domain Registration Agreement of the particular third-party registrar.
In our ongoing commitment to providing superior service for our customers, BTStudios shares a new, more vigilant third-party anti-spam policy. We have implemented the following policy as a part of our commitment to reducing spam related activity.
Copyright Claims Policy:
BTStudios Copyright Claims Policy provides information for parties wishing to notify us of claimed intellectual property infringements present on sites hosted on our third party servers. There are services and services that we may offer which we do not have the rights to, however, in this case, all third-party service Copyright Policies are applied.
Ownership Changes and Disputes
The Ownership Changes and Dispute policy covers the customer’s responsibility for any changes to the ownership of a hosting account.
Third Party Hosting Services agreements:
BTStudios offers certain Services in addition to its marketing support services. Customers purchasing any Services must read and agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the section for each Service they purchase.
Report Spam and Abuse
Please send reports of spam and abuse to email@example.com. In the case of spam, please include the full message being reported as spam including all mail headers.
On September 16, 2019 we updated these terms and policies.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE
- As a precondition and requirement to use the services available via BTStudios, you, for yourself and for the company or other person(s), if any, you represent (“Subscriber” or “Subscribers”, as applicable), hereby accept and agree to be legally bound by these Terms of Service (“Terms”). These Terms are effective immediately between the Subscriber and BTStudios. Each Subscriber is subject to these Terms, and by using BTStudios third party, network and/or systems (collectively the “Services”), Subscriber agrees to be legally bound by and subject to all terms and conditions contained in these Terms, including as well all usage policies and other policies herein. To the extent not inconsistent therewith, these Terms are also incorporated into the individual service agreement, if any, of each Subscriber.
- Subscriber represents and warrants that, if an individual, Subscriber is at least 18 years old and otherwise legally competent in all respects to, or, if an entity, Subscriber is a corporation, limited liability company, partnership, or other legal entity duly formed and in good standing, as applicable, and possesses all legal authority and power to accept and be bound by these Terms. Additionally, Subscriber represents and warrants that neither it, she, or he (as applicable), nor any entity it, she or he represents, is prohibited under any part of section 17 of these Terms from registering or signing up with or otherwise subscribing to or receiving any of the Services from BTStudios. Further, Subscriber represents and warrants all information provided by Subscriber to BTStudios has been and is complete, accurate, and current, and that Subscriber shall continue to provide complete, accurate and current information to BTStudios in connection with all registration or renewal processes and further agrees to provide updated information as necessary to maintain complete, accurate and current information. Although Subscribers of paid services offered through BTStudios must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and otherwise legally competent to accept and be legally bound by these Terms, a parent or legal guardian of a minor may obtain an account on the minor’s behalf, and by doing so, consents to such minor’s use of the Services. Subscribing parents and legal guardians each for herself or himself, as applicable, accept and agree to be legally bound by these Terms, and assume full responsibility and liability associated with any failure of compliance with the Terms in connection with said minor’s use of any of the Services.
- BTStudios intends to provide the best possible internet marketing service to each of its Subscribers. BTStudios is also dedicated to staying abreast of new and available technologies that will better serve our Subscribers. However, due to changing technologies, changing laws and the individual and collective needs of our Subscribers, BTStudios reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove all or any part of these Terms at any time with or without notice.
- Any use of the Services by Subscriber, after changes, modifications, additions or deletions to these Terms are posted on the BTStudios website, shall constitute Subscriber’s acceptance of all such changes, additions, modifications or deletions. If a Subscriber does not agree to any such alterations to these Terms, the Subscriber’s sole and exclusive remedy is to cancel the Subscriber’s account as set forth in Section 4 below.
- If BTStudios makes a significant change to these Terms, as determined in its sole discretion, BTStudios will post a notice that we have made significant changes to the Terms on the BTStudios website for at least thirty (30) days after the changes are posted and will indicate at the bottom of these Terms the date these Terms were last revised.
- If Subscriber is registering a new domain name, or using or transferring a previously registered domain name in conjunction with Subscriber’s use of the Services, Subscriber hereby acknowledges and agrees that Subscriber’s use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”) and the third party Domain Registration Agreement located http://www.icann.org/en/registrars/registrant-rights-responsibilities-en.htm.
- ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Under this Agreement, Subscriber shall comply with BTStudios current Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”), as amended, modified or updated from time to time by BTStudios, and other agreements which currently can be viewed under the Terms of Service section of this Web site (collectively, the “Terms of Service”), and which is incorporated in this Agreement by reference. Subscriber hereby acknowledges that it has reviewed the AUP and that the terms of the AUP are incorporated herein by reference. In the event of any inconsistencies between this Agreement and the AUP, the terms of the AUP shall govern. BTStudios does not intend to systematically monitor the content that is submitted to, stored on or distributed or disseminated by Subscriber via the Service (the “User Content”). User Content includes content of Subscriber’s and/or users of Subscriber’s Web site. Accordingly, under this Agreement, where BTStudios are responsible for web content management, all service subscribers will be responsible for Subscriber’s users’ content and activities on Subscriber’s Web site. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, BTStudios may immediately take corrective action, including removal of all or a portion of the User Content, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, or termination of this Agreement in the event of notice of possible violation by Subscriber of the AUP. In the event BTStudios takes corrective action due to a violation of the AUP, BTStudios shall not refund to Subscriber any fees paid in advance of such corrective action. Subscriber hereby agrees that BTStudios shall have no liability to Subscriber or any of Subscriber’s users due to any corrective action that BTStudios may take (including, without limitation, suspension, termination or disconnection of Services).
Term of Service
The term of Subscriber’s subscription to the Services commences upon Subscriber’s acceptance of these Terms and terminates as set forth in the Service Agreement which was signed by User and BTStudios.
Subscriber agrees to pay all applicable fees for Services in effect at the time of sign-up registration and/or renewal, subject to these Terms. Subscriber agrees to update and keep current all of Subscriber’s billing information, email and all other contact information. It is the Subscriber’s responsibility to verify that the information submitted is accurate to insure proper billing and continuity of services. BTStudios may use Merchant Updater Services to receive updated billing information from participating providers.
BTStudios may periodically offer “free” or discounted services or credits in connection with a promotional offer, including, without limitation, free domain name registration. Such promotional offers are honored only in connection with the specific promotional package to which they apply. Where applicable, in the event a Subscriber downgrades or otherwise changes his/her/its subscription to a subscription to which a promotional offer does not apply, Subscriber will forfeit any unused special offer under the promotional packaged and BTStudios will charge Subscriber the prevailing fees for any free credits redeemed by Subscriber under the promotional package.
CANCELLATION OF SERVICES – REFUND POLICY
Please contact our offices for further information.